Wednesday, February 29, 2012

DESERAGATION!!!!

Hey this is Sydni and I'm going to talk about deseragation. Today, I have lots of things to talk about today so lets get started. One more thing before we get stared do you know anything about desegregation ?

Voting!!

Back then white people tried to stop African Americans from voting but  African americans did not think that was fair at all. They tried to stop but it did not work. Also if African Americans tried to vote they  would get attacked .Another thing white people would do is they would threaten  African Americans .

Transportation!!!

Let's talk about how they got around . They road on busses but African America's had  to sit in the back with no servives ,but white people got sit in the front with excellent services.

Education


Black's and whites could not go to school toghther they had to go to diffrent schools , but white children had better things then African Americans Also white people had a better education than African Americans. I personaly don't think that is fair that white people had more freedom than black's .



Seperate was not equal!!!



People could not drink out of the same water fountain or they could not go to the same resturant , but of course white's resturants were better than African Americans. Well here is a picuture of  the diffrent water fountains.




http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/939939aaa56d4808fba6c8d27069d63a_1M.png

PlessyVS. Ferguson.


Well this was a fight between Plessy and Ferguson. Plessy sued Ferguson becuase Plessy did not think desergation was right ,and I agree with Plessy. Also, Plessy got arrested for siting in a car for white people. So that is why Plessy sued Ferguson. Another thing is that Plessy really wanted to stop sergation,but Ferguson thought it was fair,and this fight went on for a couple of months. More people were trying to stop it.Well I just went on a field so I have to talk a little about that.


What I learned on my field trip!!!!

I just went to the Alanta History. I learned that if you were a soldier you did not have lot's of supply's Also if they got hurt they had field hospitals. Another thing I learned is that they had to sleep outside,and there were bugs ,and stuff. We'll let's move on !

What I liked and I didn't like!!!!


I liked the game, and how we watched  the little show.  I learned alot. What I did not like was when we had to crack the code. That part was not has fun ,but over all it was fun!!




Omg look it is the Alanta History Center.

http://photos.igougo.com/images/p33221-Atlanta-History_of_a_Young_City.jpg



What I  think about desergation.

I think desergation is not right. Also, I think white people and black people should be treated the same way. I dont think white people should have better things then black people. All  people should be treated the same way...........

Well that is about it for today .I ENJOYED YOU GUYS BYE.







http://www.pinopaco.com/imgs/animated_byebye.gif




http://www.umich.edu/~jmgroup/pics/michigan.jpg






No comments:

Post a Comment