Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Goodbye 2011 Hello 2012..

Happy New Years this is Sydni. How was your New Years? I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I went on a cruise with my cousins to the Bahamas and KeyWest. The weather was about 73 so that was kinda cold. I loved the boat we could eat ice cream and junk food 24 hours .



My highlights of 2011!
I went on a cruise. 
I went to key west.
I passed 3rd grade.


What i got for Christmas.
I got a mac computer and I got a I pod and I got clothes and thats about it .


Well the thing  I'm looking forward to 2012.
Getting good grades .
Going to a new school and meeting new friends.

I start dance class.


Well i hope you enjoyed your christmas and your new year.


I hope you enjoyed the holidays but know i want to now what you got for christmas ?

well now i think i's time to go you can keep following my blog .I enjoyed you guys come back soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment